Germany - Italy's Further Aggression - 23 Jan to 08 Feb 1941

23 Jan 1941: A list of all my air wings. It does not include the aircraft in reserve, i.e. not yet deployed.
The current wars in the world. Britain appears to be holding out against the combined French, Italian and Spanish so-called Latin Entente.
I plan upgrading the Abwehr with Government Cypher School.
Another reminder to the Dutch. We are leading with 105 to 100 at the moment so 5 more should be enough for a while.
My Fuel situation which is looking good. Also the 15 U-Boots in training.
Because of the potential threat from Italy I am constantly moving Air Wings into southern Germany.
26 Jan 1941: Now Italy wants to devour Greece. A foreseeable event.
30 Jan 1941: The frontline as I can see it. The Greek defences look weak.
Near Istanbul the French have carried out an amphibious assault. Turkey is under a lot of pressure from Latin Entente forces.
I send Greece a Lend Lease package. That's all I can spare.
31 Jan 1941: They have accepted.
05 Feb 1941: I'm trying to extricate myself out of this predicament. I should have defended the port.
06 Feb 1941: The Tirpitz is the last 'old' ship still under construction.
07 Feb 1941: The Spanish and French still view us as friends whereas Italy with -5 is relatively neutral.
My Focus Plan Z has almost completed.
I decide to give my surface ships some training since my Fuel situation is better now.
I don't need capital ships in the Baltic anymore so I transfer them to recently created Nordseeflotte.
My Hochseeflotte currently docked in Danzig.
08 Feb 1941: The Nordseeflotte has only 12 ships but these are early days.
The Latin Entente is making gains but the British are putting up a good fight. After all they are Aryans so it is no surprise. 

Comments