Germany - Panzer Division Upgrade and Bulgaria - 13 Oct to 18 Oct 1941

13 Oct 1941: I cancel the Lend Lease package to Turkey. I don't want the artillery being captured by the Italians.
I've decided to release the Third Bulgarian Empire as a puppet. Yugoslavian resistance is now a Bulgarian problem not mine.
I replace the Motorized Recon Company of my Panzer Divisions with an Armoured Recon Company. I have beaucoup Panzer IIs which can be used.
I deploy the two divisions early....
....then place them in the newly created Armeeschule 1.
14 Oct 1941: The U-Boot U-62 is assigned to 3. U-Boots Flottille....
....while all trained surface ships, including the new Battleship Tirpitz, are assigned to the Nordseeflotte.
I import more Aluminium from Hungary.
Time to remind the Dutch again.
Since I didn't use the Armoured Cars for the Panzer-Divisionen I shall allocate then to the Motorized Infantry Divisions. I add a Light Armoured Recon Company to the division's template.
I ask the Netherlands for Military Access.... 
....then create a small 3 division Korps.
15 Oct 1941: Our request was accepted...
....so I order the new unit to 3 positions along the Dutch-Belgium in the hope of better intel.
17 Oct 1941: I split 3. U-Boots Flottille in two....
....creating 4. U-Boots Flottille which is assigned to patrol in the English Channel.
In Bulgaria I cancel the previous garrison duties of Panzerarmee Guderian.
I assign Armee Bulgarien to the Bulgarian-Yugoslavian border....
....and Panzerarmee Guderian to the Spanish-controlled Bulgarian-Turkish border.
18 Oct 1941: Both armies are now en route.
I ask Bulgaria for Garrison Support....
....and they offer to provide 43,940 manpower. Very generous.
I'm slowly preparing to enter World War 2 but on my terms. The campaigning season begins next Spring so I have time to prepare.. 

Comments