The Campaign in India (II) - 06 Jun to 23 Jun 1940

06 Jun 1940: All roads lead to Calcutta.
09 Jun 1940: Research has been completed on Mountain Infantry II....
....and I select 1940 Destroyer Hull next.
The 5th Algerian Infantry Brigade is sent along the coast.
12 Jun 1940: Calcutta has been captured and the new capital is Dacca. The 1st Motorized Infantry is ordered to Dacca.
13 Jun 1940: The 3rd Algerian Infantry Brigade is ordered to the Calcutta region.
19 Jun 1940: Now that more divisions are in Calcutta I order the 1st Cavalry Division to take Dacca.
21 Jun 1940: Dacca is captured and the Indian People's Republic capitulates. We receive some equipment.
In France I reassign the Division de Tonkin to Army Pyrenee.
22 Jun 1940: I ship the 1st Motorized Infantry Division to Singapore.
I order Army Indochine to Calcutta.
I assign the 4 trained Armoured Brigades to Army Levant....
....then I order Army Leveant to garrison former Iraq.
23 Jun 1940: The Diplomacy ledger for the Yugoslavian Confederation which is at war with Japanese faction (which includes Poland) and has a truce with the Allies. It's in the People's Front. (I confused that with the Popular Front.)
Poland is in the Japanese faction is at war with Allies, i.e. us, and the Yugoslavian Confederation.. The SSSR has a war goal against Poland.
Germany is embargoing Japan.
The Focus Protect the Rights of Man has been completed....
....and I select Freedom Front next. Hopefully I can select National Regeneration afterwards.
The Global Summary is unchanged except that Austria Hungary is catching up with us.
I'm somewhat surprised that the UK is not fighting Poland. They normally do something.

Comments