France - The Iranian Campaign (II) - 19 Feb to 14 Mar 1940

19 Feb 1940: Baghdad is about to fall and I order ca. 12 divisions to push towards Teheran.
20 Feb 1940: I need to capture cities for victory points so I send these 4 divisions around NW Iran.
22 Feb 1940: I order 3 Motorized Divisions to capture 2 more cities after Ahvas as fallen. The Iranians appear to have no reserves.
23 Feb 1940: We have finished researching Radio Detection....
....and I select FM 24/29 & Brandt Mle 27/31 next.
25 Feb 1940: Great news! The strikes are over.
I have all my Civilian Factories back.
The plans for 1st Army Group. The Motorized Infantry Divisions are collecting VP's in southern Iran.
03 Mar 1940: I order a Colonial Division to advance to Teheran via Hamedan.
07 Mar 1940: Mission accomplished in NW Iran. I order 4th Colonial Infantry Division along the Caspian Sea to capture Shahroud east of Teheran....
....while 24th Infantry Division cleans up Iranian territory. Teheran has fallen!
Iran is now 90% towards capitulation. Also I see that Japan has captured part of the Philippines.
I order 7th Infantry Division further to Shahroud.
08 Mar 1940: Research has been completed on Construction III....
....and I select Improved Infantry Equipment II next.
My current Research projects. Two of our Motorized Infantry Divisions have advanced too far.
I organize relief columns.
09 Mar 1940: I order 2 Motorized Divisions to advance on Kerman north of Bandar Abbas.
11 Mar 1940: A second relief column will also capture Yasuj and Yasd.
13 Mar 1940: We close in on Hamedan the new Iranian capital.
14 Mar 1940: It's over. Iran .as capitulated. One problem less.
That was easy than expected but Iran was fighting a two-front war. 

Comments