France - The Strikes End and SW Pacific - 12 Jun to 21 Jun 1941

12 Jun 1941: The Focus Family has been completed. That gave me more Stability.
We still have too much Resistance in Bosnia and Serbia.
I ransfer two Fighter Wings from Bouches-du-Rhône to New Caledonia.
I select Carrier Focus as my next Focus.
I merge Army Caledonia with Army Pacific.
16 Jun 1941: The 4 Divisions are now on their way to Darwin.
17 Jun 1941: We can use those Garlands.
19 Jun 1941: Japan is good at making enemies.
20 Jun 1941: About time.
We are back to 40 Civilian Factories.
The Resistance in French India is at 19% and falling.
I send two Submarines and a Destroyer to New Caledonia.
The Carrier Wing is fully trained....
....so I send Task Force 1 back to port....
....and order Naval Exercises for the 4 Destoyers.
21 Jun 1941: That should peeve Japan.
I'm slowly building up forces in the SW Pacific but I need to send more Warships first but can I spare them from Europe?. 

Comments