France - Readiness, South Asia and Pacific - 13 Apr to 24 Apr 1941

13 Apr 1941: A serious blow for the SSSR.
21 Apr 1941: We have completed researching All-or-Nothing Armour Scheme....
....and I select 47 mm SA 37 Anti-Tank Gun next.
The Diplomatic ledger for Burma. Independent and Democratic.
Bangladesh and Pakistan are at war with eachother.
At New Caledonia I plan the construction of a level 2 Airfield and a Military Factory. Also a level 2 Airfield at French India.
Army Pacific is a garrison force for New Caledonia and Tahiti. I'll build Coastal Forts later.
The situation on Luzon, Philippines. The Allies are still holding Manila.
My Logistics chart. We still have a small deficit of Infantry Equipment.
I allow our Armoured Divisions to accept Foreign Equipment.
I assign the Destroyer Enseigne Roux to Flotte d'Exréme....
....and the Submarine Artémis to 3ème Éscadron Sous-Marins at New Caledonia.
I order Pilot Exercises for three Air Wings in North Africa.
I'm now consuming slight more Fuel than we are producing but we have large reserves.
I want to slowly build up forces in the Pacific so that we can eventually do some island hopping.

Comments