France - The Final Campaign in Italy - 29 Dec 1939 to 08 Jan 1940

29 Dec 1939: Army East has new orders to capture the Pola Peninsula before advancing into Slovenia.
30 Dec 1939: In central Italy we have captured Anzio and are approching Napoli and Foggia. I also need to watch my Fuel situation. I'll start putting more mechanized units in reserve.
31 Dec 1939: Estonia didn't do any body a favour with that call.
03 Jan 1940: The new operaion of Army East is progressing well.
I want to threaten Napoli from the north and the road from Foggia to Brindisi appears to be undefended.
The War Summary shows Italy at 71% towards capitulation.
04 Jan 1940: Greece is not in a position to support anybody.
05 Jan 1940: We have completed researching the MAS-38....
....and next I select Mountain Infantry II....
I put the new MAS-38 into production.
07 Jan 1940: We have captured Foggia and Napoli is about to fall.
The offensive in the north is also doing fine. My Fuel situation is looking a little better because I am using less Armoured units.
I request Lend Lease Fuel from the USA and the UK....
....and receive it.
We have captured Taranto and Brindisi and now head to wards Sizily.
In the Levant I start a new offensive towards Damascus.
Italy has capitulated and we have largest number of Victory Points so we can bid first.
On the left is a list of nations we can bid for. More in the next post. 

Comments