France - Home Front and British Raj in India - 30 Mar to 15 Apr 1940

30 Mar 1940: To attack from the Republic of Iran I must call it into the war.
01 Apr 1940: Noted.
05 Apr 1940: The objective line is in the south of India.
07 Apr 1940: I ship whats left of Army Mobile to Albania.
I place the 7th Light Mechanized Division in training.
I ship Army Malakka to Singapore.
I order the 3ème Escadron Sous-Marin to Singapore.
I create naval SE Asia Theatre.
I place the 2ème Division de Cavalerie in training.
I assign a stop line for Army Indochine.
08 Apr 1940: The divisions are moving to their assigned portion of the front. Obviously Beluchistan has been liberated.
11 Apr 1940: The War Summary. Nothing interesting at the moment.
14 Apr 1940: The Focus Utilize the Leagues has been completed....
....and I select Protect the Rights of Man next.
I request Garrison Support from French Italy....
....and receive 576.72K Manpower.
I add an extra Refinery to my Construction schedule. Before....
....and after.
I've sent forces to help Britain defend Singapore if necessary. 

Comments