France - Post-Conflict Situation - 10 Jan to 19 Jan 1940

10 Jan 1940: I cancel the air operations against Italy.
I select the Land Doctrine Delay.
The War Summary shows that we are still at war with Iran.
I order Army Maginot to Roma.
11 Jan 1940: Strength in numbers.
Again? We only have Indochine over there and that's a low priority for me.
Army Tunisia will soon be recapturing Damascus.
Our Logistics chart and we now have an abundace of Fighters and Medium Tanks.
Lack of equipment is preventing them being deployed.
I need to end these strikes. Hopefully that will do it.
The SSSR's diplomacy ledger and they are justifying a war against Poland. Not our problem.
I order Army East to Fiume so that I can ship it elsewhere.
12 Jan 1940: Now that is unexpected. A foolish move because they should have joined the Central European Alliance.
13 Jan 1940: You can't invent this stuff!
I decline. Too small to make a difference.
15 Jan 1940: We have recaptured Damascus. Beirut is next but I also start mopping up 2 other divisions to the east.
I really don't understand why Poland joined that mess. Just because Fascists belong together?
What a mess. Japan can't help them when the SSSR attacks.
I create 2 new Air Wings in North Africa.
I combine the two small armies in Indochine.
I wonder what their true ambitions are. Maybe I should send toops to our border with Spain.
17 Jan 1940: The first leg of sending Army Home to SE Asia.
19 Jan 1940: I guess that I need to counter the Japanese threat to South Indochine.
The Global Summary and we are still 5th.and we won't go higher than that.
If the SSSR attacks Poland they also be at war with the Japanese Faction in the Far East. 

Comments