France - The Treaty of Amsterdam - 10 Jan 1940

10 Jan 1940: I have the suspicion that the UK had more Victory Points than France because some states have already been taken. I'll start by demanding Iraq. It fits well with Syria and gives us access to the Arabian Gulf.
I also take the Libyan coastal states because there is Oil there somewhere..
I also puppet Sardinia and Bulgaria which has access to the Black Sea.
Next is Abyssinia and the UK has already taken 2 states,
I demand all of them anyway. I then submit my demands....
....and as expected two are contested. I forfeit them....
....and exit the negotiations.
TheTreaty in detail.
Now let's look at the new map of Europe. French Italy is our puppet. The flag shows with which nations they have a 30 day truce.
Albania is a new French department.
Yugoslavia is an independant nation.
Bulgaria is a French puppet.
French Italy is still Italian but under French influence.
We are still at war with Iran which occupies half of Syria.
The Netherlands have joined the Central European Alliance.
Dalmatia is now part of the UK. 
The difference between a French Oppucation Zone....
....and a French puppet.
The Republic of Albania is independant.
Most of Abyssinia is a French puppet.
Eritria is an independant nation....
....as is the Kingdom of Lombardy.
There have been quite a few changes and France's influence has increased admirably. Now to organize this mess. That'll be in the next posts.

Comments