France - Reorganization and Redeployment - 03 Apr to 12 Apr 1941

03 Apr 1941: My current Army production.
I add a Motorized Anti-Tank battalion to my Armoured Brigade template....
....then plan to recruit 4 more units. It's now become a division.
I order France Fleet 1, 10 Submarines, to Perth, Australia.The first leg to New Caledonia.
I order my 2 Fleets at Singapore to Christmas Island.
The Cruiser Lamotte-Picquet's path to Christmas Island.
General Huntzinger's Army is renamed to Army India.
The trained 41st and 45th Infantry Dvisions are assigned to Army Maginot.
05 Apr 1941: Research has been completed on 1936 Cruiser Hull....
....and I select 1940 Cruiser Hull next.
12 Apr 1941: We have finished researching Improved Small Airframe....
....and I select Basic Medium Airframe next.
I ship the 21st and 24th Infantry Division to Tahiti. A French territory.
I order my 2 Fleets at Christmas Island to New Caledonia.
The Green is Japanese territory, the Blue is China which is allied to Japan.
The Diplomatic ledger of Oromia, a piece of former Abyssinia.
The Resistance levels in North Africa.
Progress is slow but sure. 

Comments