France - The Treaty of Teheran and Aftermath - 15 Mar 1940

15 Mar 1940: The map after the capitulation of Iran but before the Treaty. My goal is to puppet Iran but I'm sure that the UK has there interests here too.
I select Abidan and Fars because that's where the Oil is.
The UK is contesting Fars so I bid higher and add a couple of states to my bid in this round.
There are 2 contested by the UK again. I increase my bid and add a couple more again.
I bid higher....
....and add 3 more states in the north and northeast.
The UK is now contesting 3 states and I bid higher....
....and add the state on the Caspian Sea.
The UK is again contesting 3 so I increase my bid.
Semnan is left but I can't get anymore points to increase my bid....
....so I exit the negotiations.
Et voilà. The Republic of Iran has been puppeted except for Shahroud.
Japan is being greedy again.
The Diplomacy ledger for the Republic of Iran. It is in the Allies and at war with the Japanese and their friends.
Iran is in the Italian League and has a non-aggression pacts with all in the Japanese faction. They are also receiving Lend Lease from Turkey(?) and Poland. P.S. The Shah of Persia is the head of state.
Turkey is communist and in no faction. It also has non-aggression pacts with SSSR, Afghanistan and Iran.The 7th Infantry division is in exile so I move it into friendly territory.Poland's Diplomatic ledger. It's not looking good for them.The SSSR will probably attack two months from now.I order Army Levant to Abidan to be shipped home.I create Army Indochine with 4 Rifle Divisions from Army Levant.I add 4 Mountain divisions from Army Syria.I need to add a couple of Motorized Infantry divisions then I can ship it to Indochine.

Comments