France - Preparations to Support British Raj - 21 Mar to 29 Mar 1940

21 Mar 1940: I need to rename the Army Maginot to Army Pyrenee.
The situation in South Indochine is hopeless so I've decided not to waste more troops there.
I place my 4 Armoured Brigades in training.
I order the 5 Light Mechanized Brigades to Beirut. I intend shipping them to Albania for garrison duties.
I transfer all 7 Motorized Infantry Divisions to the newly created Army India. I assign the new army to our border with Beluchistan.
I don't think we are at war with them but the Japanese are.
22 Mar 1940: That's good to know.
We don't have a common border with Poland.
Of course we shall join.
I assign the Army Indochine to the border with Beluchistan.
23 Mar 1940: Thank you America.
24 Mar 1940: There's a lot calling going on that doesn't really affect me.
25 Mar 1940: I'm really scared now.
The Shah has no divisions so why waste a whole army there.
I combine Army Syria with Army India.
26 Mar 1940: Now that's a large country but I doubt that they'll send any units to India.
27 Mar 1940: Yugoslavia also joined the People's Front. French Italy's problem for the moment.
29 Mar 1940: The first divisions are nearing the border.
At the moment we are recruiting only 2 divisions.
All these alliances are making things complicated. Poland and Yugoslavia are too near to home to completely ignore them. After India I shall be sending some of the Army home to France. 

Comments