France - Victory in Yugoslavia and a New Destroyer - 25 Jan to 05 Feb 1941

25 Jan 1941: The 1st and 5th Light Mechanized Divisions are tasked with capturing Banja Luka then Zagreb.
28 Jan 1941: There is nominal resistance at Banja Luka.
31 Jan 1941: The 3rd Light Mechanized Division joins the battle.
01 Feb 1941: Great news! Yugoslavia has capitulated and we receivelots of equipment. Some of it is useful.
Most of Yugoslavia is now French territory. I need garrison troops so I send the Infantry Divisions of Army Poland. The rest is an independenz Albania.
I need 15 divisions to garrison former Yugoslavia so I include the 6 Light Mechanized divisions.
02 Feb 1941: Nice of them.
I rename a couple of Armies.
I can swear that I sent these divisions to Koca Bharu. Who's moving my troops around?
I send a couple of divisions to French India to help combat the high resistance.
The Resistance levels in Yugoslavia.
I add a third Infantry Division to my Recruitment schedule.
I order Army Mobile to the French-Italian border.
I create a new 1940 Destroyer....
....then organize 2 production lines.
Finally the Global Summary and we are 6th in the world.
Hopefully we now have a bit of stability and peace in Europe. 

Comments