France - A Review of the Nation - 05 Feb 1941

05 Feb 1941: Hopefully production will fix that. I'm not fighting anywhere at the moment so there should be no losses.
The War Summary with the SSSR at 76% towards capitulation.
My reearch projects and Passive Sonar will be completed later this month.
My Trade is looking good with no deficits.
My Construction schedule with a new Civilian Factory due in 21 days and a new Military Factory in 13 days.
My Army and Aircraft production. I've increased MAS-38 production from 14 Military Factories to 20.
My Naval production. On the 12th the final Mogador II Class Destroyer will be completed and the two 1940 Destroyers will each receive 5 Dockyards.
Now that Political Unity has been completed we no longer have 'Disjointed Government' which was crippling the daily PP.
I must research how to get rid of Worker Shortage.
That's a lot better then in 1936.
I have a nice reserve of Fuel.
My Logistics Fulfillment is excellent.
I have more than enough Convoys. I can use most of these Dockyards for other purposes.
My Command Power is satisfactory but I need to increase War Support.
We are participating in two wars. The first is an Offensive War against the Popular Front.
The second is a Defensive War. Japan versus the Allies.
Japan already has already conquered that.
That completes my review. In the next post I will adjust things as necessary. I need a better Pacific Ocean presence. France still has New Caledonia and Tahiti which it can use as bases. We also have Eritrea and French India for operations in the Indian Ocean.

Comments