France - The Confusing War - 16 Nov to 12 Dec 1940

16 Nov 1940: Lithuania's surrender has left me in an unpredictable situation. I continue with my attacks on Kraków and Katowice though.
24 Nov 1940: I select the Focus Political Unity. That will get rid of Disjointed Government which subtracts 0.80 from my Political Power.
Poland is 90% towards capitulation.
25 Nov 1940: We have captured Kraków and Katowice is next. I also move northwestwards towards the new capital Poznan.
26 Nov 1040  Katowice has fallen and I send 9 divisions to capture Poznan.
27 Nov 1940: That fixed the Mutinies problem.
02 Dec 1940: Make your mind up, guys.
04 Dec 1940: We are at the gates of Poznan.
06 Dec 1940: We have captured Poznan and a new Civil war begins in Bulgaria.
09 Dec 1940: The Poles have recaptured Kraków an Katowice. The new capital is Radom and now there's an Ethiopian-Chinese War???
I see no problem there. Bulgaria is calling for help and say yes although I have no troops in the area that can help out.
Now there is a Bulgarian-Yugoslavian War???
10 Dec 1940: Of course we accept. I'm now surrounded by German territory. Has Poland capitulated?
11 Dec 1940: The more the merrier.
That answered my question. Poland now has no chance.
Most of their faction also join.
12 Dec 1942: Warsaw has fallen again - this time to the Germans.
I ask for Military Access to Germany....
....and it is granted.
Let's go Victory Point hunting.
This very confusing with the constantly changing alliances. At least I have no supply problems. 

Comments