France - Transfer from Asia to Europe - 23 Jun to 08 Jul 1940

23 Jun 1940: I ship 10 divisions from Army India to Djibouti.
My Army and Aircraft production.
I import Rubber from the UK.
My Construction schedule....
....and Fuel Status.
24 Jun 1940: Not my problem.
25 Jun 1940: Well that may mean the end for Poland.
The war is escalating.
26 Jun 1940: It's time for a non-aggression pact with Iberia and they accept. One worry less.
27 Jun 1940: Nice of them.
28 Jun 1940: Should I worry?
30 Jun 1940: Why am I receiving all this stuff?
I move 3 Infantry Divisions north to defend that port.
I ship two more units of Army India to Djibouti....
....and a third unit.
06 Jul 1940: The trained 2nd Cavalry Division is returned to Army India.
The trained 32nd Infantry Division is assigned to Army Pyrenee..
I order Army Mobile to garrison Albania.
08 Jul 1940: I ship Army Imdochine to Djibouti.
I ship 10 divisions of Army India to Nice in Savoy.
I allow Sardinia and Piedmont as well as French Italy to join the war - to keep them quiet.
The Diplomatic ledger for Poland. That's quite a collection of enemies. Note thar France is not on the list.
One thing that I don't understand is that Burma is now French not British and the US is defending it. Weird. 

Comments