France - In Poland and Germany Enters the War - 27 Sep to 23 Oct 1940

27 Sep 1940: We have finished researching Depth Charge Thrower....
....and I select Improved Small Airframe. It's about time we had a modern Fighter.
29 Sep 1940: Research has been completed on Improved Infantry Equipment II....
....and I select Passive Sonar next.
My current Research projects.
01 Oct 1940: Lithuania's Diplomacy ledger and I request Military Access.
02 Oct 1940: Germany is getting involved?
We have been granted access to Lithuanian territory and the SSSR has attacked Finland.
Yes, Germany has entered the war against the Popular Front faction.
Let's wait 10 days and see what happens.
03 Sep 1940: Poland is now 70% towards capitulation.
Now Germany really is involved.
12 Oct 1940: I start an offensive towards Krakow, the new Polish capital.
17 Oct 1940: An unexpected move.
23 Oct 1940: I add a new Military Factory to Infantry Equipment production.
My Logistics Chart is looking a lot better.
My Army production.
Taking aim at Kraków.
Germany is crushing Lithuania and Romanian forces are in the Ukraine.
Why did the SSSR attack Finland? A stupid move. 

Comments