France - The French Navy and The UK in Poland - 21 Jun to 01 Sep 1940

21 Jul 1940: Actually I moved all 3 Redoutable II Submarines to the 2ème Escadron Sous-Marins.
I order Naval Exercises for the remaining ships.
25 Jul 1940: They exercise in the Bay of Biscay.
26 Jul 1940: I ship 5 units of Amy India from Djibouti to Bouches-du-Rhône.
28 Jul 1940: Research has been completed on FM 24/29 & Brandt Mle 27/31....
....and I select Depth Charge Thrower next. I also pay the extra 50 Naval XP.
My current Research projects.
The British have conducted an amphibious assault at Danzig and Gdynia. Great work and they are there in force.
The Poles are now 23% towards capitulation. Note that People's Front is on both sides of the chart.
Poland is also losing territory in the East.
Army Tyrrhenian is now in place.
28 Aug 1940: After a month of nothing happening I decide to stop producing Light Tanks.
29 Aug 1940: My Army production.
30 Aug 1940: We have completed researching Computing Machine and Rubber Processing is selected next.

I commence production of the Mogador Class II Destroyer.
01 Sep 1940: The Focus  Freedom Front has been completed.
I select National Regeneration. This will bring the fascists to power but it will help me finally organize French politics. I can revert to Democracy again later.
The Mouvement Francaise is already at 47.5%.
The trained 5ème Division Légère Mécanique is assisned to Army Mobile in Albania.
Now I want to send forces to Poland if the UK can continue to hold those 2 ports.

Comments