France - Foreign and Domestic Issues - 12 Feb to 14 Mar 1941

12 Feb 1941: I choosa a safer route to go to New Caledonia for Army Indochine. First stop Perth.
13-17 Feb 1941: I requested and received 24 divisions from French Italy and created a new army called Army Balkan. I order it to garrison Yugoslavia and Albania.
18 Feb 1941: We lost a Light Cruiser to the Japanese in the Straits of Malakka. I ordered my fleet to stay in port so what's it doing patrolling in the Straits????
I order everything back to port again. Why are my forces not following orders. (Thinking about it, the ships were probably kicked out of port when France was kicked out of the Allies.)
I add an extra Motorized Infantry battalion to my Armoured Brigade template.
21 Feb 1941: My four Armoured Brigades need more training.
24 Feb 1941: Research has been completed on Passive Sonar....
....and I select All-or-Nothing Armour Scheme next and spend the extra 50 Naval XP to expedite the Research.
My current Research projects.
The Logistics chart shows that I have a 27 day deficit on Infantry Equipment....
....and 31 days for Fighter aircraft.
I order Pilot Exercises for 3 Air Wings stationed at Bouches-du-Rhône.
03 Mar 1941: Resistamce levels are increasing in Yugoslavia but decreasing in Albania.
08 Mar 1941: I put together a massive Construction programme in France.
I decline that old equipment.
13 Dec 1941: They don't have a common border.
14 Mar 1941: The Resistance level is now lower in French India.
I ship Army Indochine from Perth to Adelaide.
I want to make my forces UK-proof if Winston decides to kick us out of the Allies again. 

Comments