France - Preparations for the Poland Campaign - 02 Sep to 23 Sep 1940

02 Sep 1940: What Europe looks like at the moment. Lithuania has advanced deep into Poland.
I can't totally abandon Asia so I ship Army Indochine to Rangoon.
The diplomatic ledger for Pakistan. Interesting is that they have non.aggression pacts with thr UK, USA and Japan(!).
I transfer the Italian 11th Infantry Division to Army Polan.
I upgrade the Armoured Brigade.
I transfer the 6 Motorized Infantry Divisions to Army Poland.
The remaining divisions of Army India are aaigned to Army Maginot.
04 Sep 1940: They are on their way.
That's one way to deter the SSSR from attacking them.
12 Sep 1940: Good news!
The divisions from the Maginot Line have reached a port so I ship them to Danzig.
13 Sep 1940: Poland is now 61% towards capitulation.
14 Sep 1940: My Research projects.
We have lost a Merchant in Indonesian waters.
17 Sep 1940: Twelve divisions of Army Poland are approaching Denmark.
23 Sep 1940: The twelve divisions of Army Poland are about to disembark.
Hopefully our support will make a difference.

Comments