France - Army Reorganization in Italian Campaign - 10 Dec to 28 Dec 1939

10 Dec 1939: I commit more forces to end this battle SW of Venezia.
13 Dec 1939: This is delaying my operation so I commit more forces mainly from Army Maginot.
15 Dec 1939: We have completed researching Basic Fire Control System....
....and I select Computing Machine next. I like the green 97 so the battle for Po Valley should soon be ended.
My current Research projects.
16 Dec 1939: The United States has lost 3 Merchants to Italian Submarines.
I need more Tungsten so I import it from Norway.
I'm not sure whether that it is good or bad. Strikes would harm the war economy.
We are now no longer receiving Fuel from Canada and British Malaya.
At midnight our forces have prevailed, I've also created a new Army of 9 divisions for the frontline at Yugoslavia.
The other 3 Armies are assigned to a new front north of the line Rome to Ancona.
17 Dec 1939: The divisions of the 3 Armies are deploying to their assigned positions.
I create a plan for the newly created Army East.
20 Dec 1939: We lose 3 Merchants to the Japanese in the South China Sea.
24 Dec 1939: Romania has joined the Central European Alliance and our 3 Armies are arriving at the new frontline and have begun a final offensive. We are at the gates of Rome and are attacking at 3 other places along the line.
25 Dec 1939: We have captured Rome and the road along the Adriatic coast is wide open.
26 Dec 1939: I order 6 divisions of Army Mobile to capture Napoli and advance further into the toe of Italy. 
27 Dec 1939: That's good news because Estonia is a member of the Italian League.
28 Dec 1939: Spain is now an ally so I don't need to worry about our border with Spain.
Our offensive in Slovenia is faltering.
The war against Italy is in the end game. If we captue Naples and Brindisi that should be enough to trigger their capitulation. 

Comments