France - French Caribbean and Central European Alliance - 21 Jun to 02 Jul 1941

21 Jan 1941: There have been numerous reports of war in Latin America so I want to help our forces defend our territories. I begin by sending aircraft there. That's all we have in reserve.
I create Army Caribbean with 4 divisions from Army Maginot.
22 Jun 1941: Research has been completed on Improved Rubber Processing....
....and I select Advanced Engine (Tank) next.
24 Jun 1941: Why are they our enemy?
26 Jun 1941: Army Caribbean is underway.
27 Jun 1941: I decide to accept the invitation.
The newly deployed 51st Infantry Division is placed in training.
Three other nations from our group join the Central European Alliance.
29 Jun 1941: We have finished researching the Improved Medium Tank Chassis....
....and I select Advanced Armour Protection next.
My current Research projects.
30 Jun 1941: I'm getting confused here again.
01 Jul 1941: I ask Germany to join their war against the SSSR.
Resistance levels in Yugoslavia are finally falling. Also, my Army Italy has disappeared again.
Germany has accepted our offer.
02 Jul 1941: The USA cancels their Lend Lease - no more Garlands.
If Germany kicks us out of their faction I shall be very annoyed. 

Comments