USA - US Navy Readiness and Limited Intervention - 12 Sep to 17 Oct 1937

12 Sep 1937: My Political Power gain is at +0.26 per day.
21 Sep 1937: The new Heavy Cruisers USS Quincy and USS Vincennes are assigned to Cruisers, Battle Force,,,,
....while 2 Submarines, USS Snapper and USS Stingray, are assigned to 6th Submarine Squadron.
The Naval Detachment Atlantic has finished its exercises and is ordered back to port.
The Submarine USS R-10 and Destroyer USS Crosby are transferred to Training Force....
....while their fleets Pacific Reserve Destroyers and 2nd Submarine Squadron are returned to port after completing their training.
22 Sep 1937: Fortunately we have a large House majority.
The Focus Extend the Chinese Exclusion Act has been completed....
....and China isn't too happy with that.
I select Limited Intervention next. That should enable me to get rid of Undisturbed Isolation. I have no idea where 64 Senators came from but I'm not complaining.
27 Sep 1937: Well that's nice.
My Surface Ships production.
USS Crosby is fully-trained and is assigned to Naval Detachment Atlantic.
29 Sep 1937: That is one of my goals.
01 Oct 1937: My Political Power change hasn't improved.
07 Oct 1937: I deploy the 1st Marine Division early.
08 Oct 1937: I then place it in Army Training.
17 Oct 1937: Research has been completed on Concentrated Industry II....
....and I choose to research Construction II next.
I'm going down this path for the 1st time as USA so let's hope I can finally get rid of the effects of the Great Depression. 

Comments