Allies - A New Battleship, Carpathians and Ukraine - 01 Jun to 20 Jun 1941

01 Jun 1941: The plans for Army Macedonia to neutralize Soviet forces in what's left of Romania. If we could link up with Army Canada in SE Poland at least a dozen Soviet divisions would be cut off.
03 Jun 1941: Army Gibraltar's operations in Ukraine. There is a very real chance of us overextending ourselves here so I am ordering limited 'probes' only.
04 Jun 1941: On the other hand I'll risk an operation to capture Crimea hoping that Army Macedonia will soon be able to join us at the real Russian front.
Soviet Submarines near the Azores have sunk a Merchant.
I create a Mk. 2 variant of the 1940 Heavy Hull by upgrading almost everything. I've later noticed that I forgot the Anti-Aircraft battery in the bottom-left which is still at level 1 instead of level 3. Too late now.
I plan the production of 2 for now but I intend opening a second production line for 2 more soon.
05 Jun 1941: I add a new Military Factory to Crusader tank production.
Spain has a problem exporting Tungsten so I import it from Greece instead.
06 Jun 1941: The Garrison shortage is less now which is a good sign that the production of Infantry Equipment is exceeding our consumption.
07 Jun 1941: The War Summary for the Major combatants. Army Macedonia is getting nowhere in Romania.
08 Jun 1941: I'm adding a few more divisions to the battle in the north in the hope that Army Canada can soon break through that Soviet stronghold.
09 Jun 1941: I increase production of Beaufort Mk. 1 bombers with another new Military Factory.
12 Jun 1941: Just 4 more days. I can't wait.
15 Jun 1941: Hurrah! We have captured Sevastopol. The next objective is Kerch.
16 Jun 1941: Damn. The Soviets have reinforced their stronghold but we have captured Stanislawów and Cernauti, the last Romanian city. There is now only one Soviet division preventing are two Armies from linking up.
18 Jun 1941: O'Connor's Army Macedonia launches an attack in northern Romania again.
19 Jun 1941: It's not faring well but we have completed the Focus RADAR.
I select Carrier Focus next to gain those bonuses.
20 Jun 1941: Lord Gort's Army Gibraltar is doing some excellent juggling in Ukraine to hold back the increasing number of Soviet divisions.
I deploy 3 Infantry divisions and 1 Armoured division early....
....then place them in Army Training.
Finally the Global War Summary. It is looking good for the Empire. Where are all those Nazi aircraft? In Japan?
The United Kingdom is by far the most powerful nation and our lead is extending.

Comments