Allies - Housekeeping and Final Thrust to Berlin - 27 Mar to 10 Apr 1941

27 Mar 1941: I need to keep up the pressure on the Romanian front. If I can knock Romania out of the war the Soviets will be in a dire situation.
I decide to research the 1940 Carrier Hull next. I have chosen to prioritize both battleship and carrier warfare.
29 Mar 1941: My Production chart for Army equipment. I need more Infantry Equipment and Crusader tanks.
We have captured Munich so Regensburg is my next goal.
31 Mar 1941: Despite being outnumbered the Royal Navy has sunk 3 Italian Destroyers without own losses.
To further conserve Fuel I send Nore Fleet back to port. The Germans have no ports in the North Sea from which they can operate from.
01 Apr 1941: Adolf wants to go down in style.
We call the Swiss into the Soviet conflict and they accept.
02 Apr 1941: The new plan is to advance deep into occupied Poland because when Germany falls we need to advance to their Soviet frontline to prevent them from grabbing too much territory in Eastern Europe.
The Soviets have lost a Submarine in the Mid-Atlantic.
I request Fuel from Switzerland. Let's see how much they send.
03 Apr 1941: I give 4th Army the order to march on Berlin. It's time to put an end to this. Note that US forces have landed on the German Baltic coast north of Berlin. Let's see if we can get there first.
04 Apr 1941: The Germans have counterattacked towards Lübeck and have gained ground.
09 Apr 1941: Regensburg has been captured and research on the Air Doctrine Dive Bombing has been completed.
Next I select the Air Doctrine Direct Ground Support.
10 Apr 1941: The Focus Britannia Rules the Waves has been completed. In the top-right Berlin is on the map.
I decide to research RADAR next.
Finally my Research projects. The Heavy Ship Hull plus its extra armour will be arriving next but do I have the Dockyards available for production?
The end is approaching for Germany and hopefully for Romania too. More in the next post. 

Comments