USA - America Awakes and Germany Stirs Too - 08 Apr to 18 May 1938

08 Apr 1938: Twelve more days before this important Focus is completed.
13 Apr 1938: This reminds me of something.
18 Apr 1938: We are definitely looking good in the House.
19 Apr 1938: That does indeed look good!
I add a 5th Dockyard to the production of the Heavy Cruiser USS Baltimore.
20 Apr 1938: The Focus Protectionist Tariffs has been completed....
....and I select Two Ocean Navy Act next. I'm looking forward to those 10 Dockyards.
Germany annexes Austria after a bloodless coup by Austrian Nazis.
The new and larger Germany.
The 2nd Marine Division is fully-trained and I assign it to 2nd Army.
24 Apr 1938: My Political Power change is +0.62 per day.
01 May 1938: I don't need to worry about Fuel. What I am short of is Fuel Silos.
04 May 1938: Finally I can get rid of Undisturbed Isolation and switch to Civilian Economy.
05 May 1938: That not only increases my ability to store more Fuel....
....but also massively increases the number of Civilian Factories available for Construction - 61 now compared to 21 a couple of days. I launch a programme to greatly increase the number of Military Factories. 
The situation south of the border in Mexico.
I decide to convert USS Portland to the New Orleans-Class.
11 May 1938: My Production of Capital Ships.
13 May 1938: The trained Destroyer USS Cassin is assigned to the Asiatic Fleet.
These will be my last two Farragut-Class Destroyers.
18 May 1938: I add 3 more Infantry divisions to my Recruitment schedule.
My 3rd and last Marine Corps division, for the moment, has been deployed and sent to training.
Finally the chains of the Great Recession have been removed. It's time to build a huge arsenal. 

Comments