Allies - The March to the Urals - 21 Sep to 23 Oct 1941

21 Sep 1941: We've linked up with the Finns at Luga.
22 Sep 1941: I've moved the 'advance to' line for Army North further to the east. Gorki, the new Soviet capital, is a city that needs to be captured.
Army South is nearest to the Urals and will probably capture most of the cities there. Army Kuban is also available.
Just to ensure that it helps out.
I make Philip Kerr a Political Advisor. I'll receive Political Power 15% faster now.
03 Oct 1941: The War Summary shows the Soviets at 92% towards capitulation with almos2 million casualties.
04 Oct 1941: I ask for Military Access through Finnish territory and they grant it.
08 Oct 1941: Army South has reached the southern end of the Urals and Gorki has fallen. Ufa is the new Soviet capital. Also research has been completed on Improved Medium Battery.
Finally I select the 1940 Submarine Hull.
My current Research projects.
09 Oct 1941: Soviet forces are beginning to threaten the advance of our weak spearheads.
18 Oct 1941: My Construction queue needs tasks so I maximize the infrastructure in Southern England.
My Fuel is a lot healthier now....
....and I no longer have a deficit of Infantry Equipment.
I transfer some of its Military Factories to Crusader and QF 25-pounder Artillery production.
I decrease Steel imports and import more Tungsten (no pic).
22 Oct 1941: I allow Yugoslavia to produce the Spitfire under licence.
The Improved Computing Machine has been researched....
....and I select Advanced Fire Control System next. 
My current Research projects. We have just captured a couple of Russian cities (small square dots).
23 Oct 1941: Finally, the Soviet Union capitulates. It has been a long struggle which took us through the Balkans, Spain, France and Germany.
The Treaty of UFA will be in the next post. Time to divide up the spoils.

Comments