USA - Pacific Theatre Upgrades an Spain - 15 Nov to 25 Dec 1937

15 Nov 1937: I screwed up here because I didn't build a Military Factory in North Carolina.😞
18 Nov 1937: All upgrades have been completed....
...and we shall finally have fixed the deficits next week.
21 Nov 1937: My current Research projects.
23 Nov 1937: I need to upgrade the USS Yorktown and USS Enterprise with the improved Anti-Aircraft system.
That will do it!
25 Nov 1937: Nationalist Spain, the Fascists, have been defeated.
The Mexican Junta appears to have stabilized the front too.
30 Nov 1937: This Civilian Factory won't be finished until the latter half of Jan '38.
01 Dec 1937: Finally, the Focus Limited Intervention has been completed.
I select Selective Training Act next.
04 Dec 1937: We are even in the World News. The Giant is awakening!
13 Dec 1937: I create two new Naval Theatres to enable operations independent of the Home Theatre.
I redeploy Cruiser Division 3 and Destroyer Division 20 to Hawaii and Central Pacific Theatre.
I transfer the Heavy Cruisers USS Quincy and USS Vincennes to the Asiatic Fleet.
25 Dec 1937: I create the 8th Fighter Group in Manila.
I upgrade 3 divisions in 2nd Army to Regular Infantry Divisions....
....and send them to extra training.
Great! I need extra Senate support desperately.
Now that is what I call a working majority. The Mexican Junta appears to be experiencing a setback.
We are finally getting somewhere. In the Pacific I still need to build up my air and port facilities.

Comments