USA - Slowly Making Progress - 13 Mar to 20 May 1936

13 Mar 1936: I order the Asiatic Fleet to conduct exercises.
16 Mar 1936: We'll deal with them when we are ready.
I expand my Construction queue. It will be adjusted later.
24 Mar 1936: Recruitment is excruciatingly slow.
29 Mar 1936: No big surprises here.
31 Mar 1936: Research has been completed on Electronic Mechanical Engineering....
....and I select the Curtis P-40 Warhawk next. Finally a monoplane.
My current Research projects.
15 Apr 1936: Good for Bulgaria!
I need 150 PP to do that but I currently have -4.
26 Apr 1936: My improved Construction queue which is better balanced.
I assign 7 trained Destroyers to the 2nd Destroyer Flotilla....
....then send 13 untrained Destroyers to the Training Force.
02 May 1936: We're stuck in that Treaty for the moment.
10 May 1936: An important event given that Presidential elections are due in November.
13 May 1936: The trend is echoed in the House. Meanwhile two technologies have been researched.
Next I select Concentrated Industry I and Synthetic Oil Experiments. Why the latter? To produce Rubber.
A list of what is being researched.
17 May 1936: The Atlantic Reserve Submarines are returned to port trained.
20 May 1936: The Focus Air War Plans Division has been completed.
I would like to choose Selective Training Act next but I don't have enough support in the House....
....so I select Air Support. I could use the bonusses to counter the negative effects of the Recession.
I'm building the foundations for a powerful Airforce which will be needed later. 

Comments