USA - The Home Front and US Navy - 18 Oct to 11 Nov 1937

18 Oct 1937: The M1 Armoured Car has been researched....
....and I select Improved Machine Tools next.
My current Research.
20 Oct 1937: I have strong support in both Chambers of Congress.
26 Oct 1937: The M2 Light Tank has completed research....
....and I select Carrier Primacy next.
My Research projects.
30 Oct 1937: The Aircraft Carriers USS Yorktown and USS Enterprise have completed training and are assigned to Carrier Division, Battle Force.
A Destroyer and 2 Submarines are assigned to Scouting Force and 4t Submarine Squadron respectively.
30-31 Oct 1937: Destroyer Squadron 12 and Atlantic Reserve Destroyers have complete training and are ordered back to port.
01 Nov 1937: Not sure how I was benefitting....
....but I do have a few more Civilian Factories available for Construction.
05 Nov 1937: I assign these 3 divisions back to Pacific Army....
....and I decide to recruit Infantry divisions. One at a time until I have a larger stockpile.
This what a US Armoured Division looks like but since I am neither producing Light Tanks nor Motorized I won't recruit any at the moment.
11 Nov 1937: I add a lot more Civilian Factories to my Construction queue.
My Logistics chart.
I adjust my Army Production to place more emphasis on Support Equipment.
My current Research projects.
The Global Summary shows Germany almost at the #2 slot.
We have more than both China and Japan so I'm not worried about my Pacific first strategy. 

Comments