USA - Increased Readiness and Spain Again - 12 Aug to 12 Sep 1937

12 Aug 1937: The Special Service Squadron and 3rd Submarine Squadron have completed their exercises and are ordered back to port.
21 Aug 1937: I've adjusted my Army production now that we are about to have a surplus of Infantry Equipment.
29 Aug 1937: The Spanish Civil War is becoming increasingly confusing.
I can't even find this Aragón on the map. It doesn't appear to exist, at least not in the Iberian Peninsula.
The British appear to be aggressively dismantling their Empire. Maybe we can grab some pieces later.
The French are heading towards Communism. If they join Comintern a German attack would call the Soviets into the war.
Who knows what Benito is doing....
The Mexican Junta is definitely losing territory. I decide to revoke our guarantee of independence. If they attack another Latin American country we can enter the war against Mexico.
31 Aug 1937: What more need I say?
01 Sep 1937: I commence the production of Convoy ships.
04 Sep 1937: Research has completed on the 37 mm Gun M3....
and I select the 1936 Heavy Ship Hull next.
My current Research.
09 Sep 1937: After more than 20 months of this campaign we finally have a surplus of Infantry Equipment.
12 Sep 1937: That's another 8 Senators gone!
We still have a majority in the House though.
Finally Army production is now a lot better.
We are slowly but surely recovering from the Great Depression. Finally!

Comments