USA - The Home Front and the Republicans Win in Spain - 19 Feb to 01 Apr 1938

19 Feb 1938: USS Yorktown has now finished its refit and Research has completed for Improved Machine Tools.
I choose to research the M3 Stuart light tank next.
My current Research.
28 Feb 1938: My Logistics chart. Aircraft production must have a higher production.
04 Mar 1938: The Naval Doctrine Carrier Primacy has been completed....
....and I select Mechanical Computing next.
My projects being researched.
We don't have many friends in Asia.
The United Kingdom intends to split up the British Raj.
Let's see if I can produce Hurricane fighters under licence.
05 Mar 1938: So far so good....
....but the final answer is 'No'.
06 Mar 1938: Two trained Submarines are transferred to 6th Submarine Squadron in Manila.
11 Mar 1938: The 5th Infantry Division has been deployed and I place it in training.
Also I assign the Destroyer USS Conyngham to Destroyer Division 20.
My Production for the Army and Aircraft production.
25 Mar 1938: The Republicans have won the Spanish Civil War....
....and it will probably turn Communist soon.
This Spanish Focus will probably end now.
It looks like the French are heading towards Communism too.
I now have Limited Conscription which means 1,250 extra Manpower per month.
01 Apr 1938: Research has been completed on Construction II....
....and I select the Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress next.
Finally my current Research projects.
The situation is getting complicated in Europe and I believe it would be wise to stay away from the Allies for a while and concentrate on the Pacific Theatre. 

Comments