Allies - The Home Front and South-East Asia - 04 Nov to 09 Nov 1941

04 Nov 1941: No worrisome deficits to report here. Now that we have no intense land combat we should quickly build up some reserves.
My Naval production. As you may have noticed I have stopped producing the 1936 Submarine model.
I assign trained surface ships to Nore Fleet and Submarines to 2nd Submarine Flotilla.
Army North is quickly wiping Axis-controlled Estonia off the map.
05 Nov 1941: The Polish Republic capitulates.
06 Nov 1941: One day later the Republic of Estonia follows suit.
The Focus Expand the Repair Yards has been completed....
....and I select Commonwealth Ties next.
I add an improved engine, better anti-air and deck armour to the 1940 Carrier Hull.
I place an order for two HMS Victorious-Class aircraft carriers as well as two more King George V-Class battleships.
I import more Aluminium and less Tungsten.
07 Nov 1941: The Japanese have sunk a Merchant in the South China Sea.
I include southern Indo-China into the Garrison duties of the Hong Kong Group.
The Resistance levels are low.
I ask for 5 divisions from New Zealand and use them to create a new army.
I order 2nd Army to Saigon. They are not needed in the north.
09 Nov 1941: My Logistics page. There is now plenty of Infantry Equipment and Artillery. Maybe I should increase recruitment.
The War Summary showing only major nations.
The Global Summary. The UK alone is more powerful than Japan.
The war has become very one-sided and I am considering finishing the campaign here. As the UK I have achieved my goal. The Allies have defeated Italy then France, Germany and the Soviet Union. 

Comments