USA - Home Front, Mexico and Navy Reinforcements - 05 Mar to 01 May 1937

05 Mar 1937: There goes our Senate majority.
12 Mar 1937: We don't want that happening too often either.
14 Mar 1937: We can now build larger Capital Ships.
26 Mar 1937: The ochre green means that there is bottleneck in recruitment.
29 Mar 1937: The Hawaiian Division is assigned to Strike Army.
31 Mar 1937: The Naval Detachment Atlantic is returning to Pennsylvania for repairs.
09 Apr 1937: The Destroyer Flotilla 1 transfers USS Dent to Training Force and is then ordered back to port in California.
14 Apr 1937: That is what's holding up recruitment.
21 Apr 1937: National Guard divisions have 12 battalions of Infantry whereas Infantry divisions only have 9....
....so I thought about changing the National Guard divisions to Infantry divisions. I quickly dropped that idea because it would require more Infantry Equipment....
....so I disband 3 National Guard divisions instead.
26 Apr 1937: Now there is a Civil War in Mexico.
Research has finished on Interwar Artillery....
....and I select the 37 mm Gun M3 next.
27 Apr 1937: The technology for Field Hospital I has finished research....
....and I choose the M1 Armoured Car for Research.
My current Research projects.
01 May 1937: I add a 5th Dockyard to the production of the Yorktown-Class Aircraft Carrier USS Enterprise.
My current Destroyer production.
Naval reinforcements have been received (USS Yorktown, USS Quincy and USS Vincennes) but they are in the wrong fleet so I assign them to Training Fleet.
Slowly but surely the US Navy is becoming ready for deployment overseas.

Comments