USA - The Home Front and Spain - 30 Dec 1937 to 12 Feb 1938

30 Dec 1937: The are full-trained vessels in Training Force. The Heavy Cruiser USS Wichita is assigned to Asiatic Fleet,
the Destroyer USS Osmand Ingram is assigned to Destroyer Division 20....
....and the Submarine USS R-10 is assigned to 6th Submarine Squadron. 
09 Jan 1938: We have a temporary Towed Artillery shortage again....
....so 12 Jan 1938 I add an extra Military Factory to its production.
13 Jan 1938: Luckily we have a large majority in the House. The 1936 Heavy Ship Hull has been researched....
....and I select M1917 Browning MG & M2 60 mm Mortar next.
My current Research.
I deploy the 2nd Marine Division early and place it in training.
Four fully-trained divisions are assigned to 2nd Army.
The status of the Civil Wars in Mexico and Spain.
23 Jan 1938: The Civilian Factory has finally been constructed.
04 Feb 1938: I adjust Army production again giving a 4th Military Factory to Towed Artillery and start the production  of Carrier Fighter FF 'FiFi'.
09 Feb 1938: The Focus Selective Training Act has been completed....
....and I select Protectionist Tariffs next.
It looks like the Spanish Civil War will soon be over.
Three trained Destroyers are assigned to Destroyer Division 20 based at Hawaii.
12 Feb 1938: My Capital Ship production. The USS Enterprise has already completed its refit and the USS Yorktown will be finished next week....
....so I decide to upgrade the USS Indianapolis to the New Orleans-Class.
We are still suffering from the effects of the Great Depression but I'm hoping to rid us of that soon.

Comments