USA - More Early Preparations - 19 Jan to 11 Mar 1936

19 Jan 1936: I'm moving fully-trained ships around to create fully-trained fleets.
I also don't want to waste Fuel exercising ships which are already trained. 
Accidents do happen and that would mean that they need repairs.
19-31 Jan 1936: I place 3 Submarine Squadrons in training.
01 Feb 1936: I have no control over these events but you can see how Government support is always changing.
Our Conscription Law is at Disarmed Nation which means 1% Recruitment level.
We currently have Free Trade....
....and most importantly we are in Undisturbed Isolation and that means beaucoup restrictions. Also to leave this I need either War Support at 50% (currently 5%), be at war or to have completed the Focus Limited Intervention. Tricky at best.
13 Feb 1936: My Logistics page (not much) and more Politics (looks familiar).
These deficits are huge in # of days.
My Eastern Seaboard is covered by 1st Army.
19 Feb 1936: The Mexican border and the West Coast is covered by 2nd Army.
22 Feb 1936: My Pacific Army is on islands in the Pacific Ocean. The Garrison units are 4 battalion brigades.
25 Feb 1936: The Strike Army under General Omar Bradley consists of fully-trained divisions.
28 Feb 1936: Finally the Caribbean Army consists of 2 divisions on Puerto Rico and in the Panama Canal territory.
04 Mar 1936: The Destroyer USS Litchfield is not a Submarine so I reassign it.
09 Mar 1936: I order Naval Exercises for Destroyer Division 20.
11 Mar 1941: The Focus War Department has been completed....
....and I select Air War Plans Division next.
The USA begins with many obstacles caused by the Great Depression, Dust Bowl and Isolationism.

Comments