USA - Creating OSS, Mexico and Further Upgrades - 01 Jul to 30 Jul 1938

01 Jul 1938: I create my Intelligence Agency Office of Strategic Services or OSS.
My Army production. I want to add more Military Factories to Artillery and Carrier Fighters.
I want to upgrade all 16 Clemson-Class Destroyers of Pacific Reserve Destroyers to Farragut-Class.
02 Jul 1938: They are all placed in queue.
The World Tension table....
....and the Mexican Civil War.
My Manpower is looking good. I now received 2,190 new recruits per month.
I add 2 Marine Infantry battalions to the Marine Brigade template.
06 Jul 1938: 1st and 2nd Marine Divisions require more training.
13 Jul 1938: The 6th Infantry Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
I add a 5th division to my Recruitment planner.
16 Jul 1938: Again we have a slight deficit of Artillery which will be gone within a fortnight.
21 Jul 1938: My list of current Research projects. Nothing will be completed this month.
I plan for more Aircraft production.
23 Jul 1938: I can't select Coughlin because I have completed Limited Intervention. Luckily there are other ways.
I select Joseph Patterson as a Political Advisor.
24 Jul 1938: That increases my Power Point change to 0.74 per day.
I lose 4 Senators....
....but on 26 Jul 1938 I gain up to 25 House Reps.
30 Jul 1938: USS Baltimore requires repairs therefore Training Force has returned to port.
We won't be able to join any wars at the moment but we can at least prepare for the day.

Comments