Allies - Combatting Axis - 23 Oct to 04 Nov 1941

23 Oct 1941: Since Togo is Axis controlled I send to a couple of units to occupy Lome.
I order Army Centre to Rostov. It can be better utilised elsewhere.
24 Oct 1941: The good news and the bad news. Maybe we should hose down Turkey.
Well, that idea didn't work either.
A lot can happen between now and April.
Yugoslavia's Diplomacy page.
I commence creating a Cryptology Department for SIS.
I decide to recruit a second Armoured Division again.
I activate the 'invasion' of Axis Estonia.
28 Oct 1941: In the Caucasus I transfer 14th Indian Division from Army South to Army Kuban.
The 7th Infantry Division is ordered to mop up eastern Axis-controlled Caucasus.
31 Oct 1941: That's taken care of Togo.
01 and 02 Nov 1941: I adjust my imports again.
03 Nov 1941: Sardinia is a piece of Italy that I annexed during the Treaty. I task Army Mediterranean with garrisoning it but I am two divisions short....
....so I transfer them from the Royal Armoured Corps.
04 Nov 1941: They are on their way.
I transfer 4 trained Infantry divisions to the RAC.
I move damaged infrastructure nearer to the top of my Construction schedule....
....then check my Research projects.
There is a lot of Steel in my occupied Northern France.
A lot of housekeeping to be done post-campaign. The Axis still needs to defeated, i.e. Japan but I'll let the US take care of that for the moment. As long as the Empire isn't threatened there is no hurry. 

Comments