USA - Spain, Home Front and US Navy Readiness - 25 Dec 1936 to 13 Jan 1937

25 Dec 1936: The two divisions in Army Caribbean are fully-trained....
....and I commence training for 1st Army.
The Spanish Civil War begins.
The two Factions - I can't help either party.
I give my Regular Infantry Divisions a different symbol, crossed rifles, to differentiate them from National Guard divisions.
I order exercises for Pacific Army. The Philippine Division is an Infantry Division, the Hawaiian Division is a National Guard Division and the remainder are Garrison brigades.
27 Dec 1936: The Air Doctrine Formation Flying has been completed....
...and I select the Air Doctrine Dive Bombing next.
My current Research.
02 Jan 1937: War Support is almost non-existent at 6%.
03 Jan 1937: In contrast Stability is high which in part counters some of the negative effects from War Support.
07 Jan 1937: Manpower is severely restricted due to Disarmed Nation and the Great Depression.
10 Jan 1937: The majority of ships in Cruisers, Battle Force are trained so I transfer 2 Light Cruisers to Training Force for further exercises....
....while 5 trained Submarines are assigned from there to 6th Submarine Squadron.
Eight Destroyers are transferred from Destroyer Flotilla 1 to Destroyer Flotilla 2.
Cruisers, Battle Force and the Asiatic Fleet have completed training and are ordered back to port.
13 Jan 1937: I decide to upgrade 2 Submarines of 4th Submarine Squadron to Porpoise-Class.
The US Navy will need a lot of reorganization. I need to make it more of a global navy. 

Comments