Allies - The United States Takes a Right Turn - 04 May to 16 May 1937

04 May 1937: The technology of Rubber Processing has been researched and I select Concentrated Industry II next.
05 May 1937: Research has been completed on the Air Doctrine Dive Bombing. Also the Focus Adjusted Compensation Act has finished.
I choose to research the M2 Light Tank next. I won't produce it but I need it to research later models.
My current Research projects and none of them will be completed for at least 4 months.
My next Focus is America First. Yep, you are reading correctly. The USA is taking a right turn. It doesn't mean we'll be doing a Nazi Germany though. It gives more freedom of action on the diplomatic stage.
Wow! I finally have a positive Power Change.
07 May 1937: Sad about the Hindenburg. We now have a Infantry Equipment deficit of less than 6K or 132 days.
08 May 1937: I've added a few more Destroyers to the Production queue.
Second Army is now fully-trained so I end its exercising.
I assign Attu Island Garrison to Strike Force. The Garrison will remain in place though.
12 May 1937: Civilian Factories take a long time to build.
America First was the only Focus I could choose except for Neutrality Act but that is mutually exclusive with Limited Intervention which we need for more Recruitment.
15 May 1937: I assign trained Submarines and a Destroyer to 5th Submarine Squadron and 20th Destroyer Division respectively.
My Logistics chart show a shortage of Carrier Aircraft. We've received two Yorktown-Class carriers.
I spend 50 PP to invoke Special Measures which adds support from 5 Senators and 25 Representatives.
16 May 1937: My current Army Production. The Infantry Equipment deficit is now 5,605.
The Global Summary and Germany has overtaken us because they are building more aircraft than we are.
We have the largest number of factories in the world but the economic situation in the USA is preventing us from using it.

Comments