Allies - The Treaty of Ufa and its Results - 23 Oct 1941

23 Oct 1941: I want to grab all of France's Overseas Colonies, including not only Africa but also the French Caribbean and those in the Indian and Pacific Ocean. See the list on the right.
I almost forgot the Levant.
Since we still have a claim to the French Throne why not take the other side of the English Channel. First Brittany....
....then Normandy.
I later take Nord -Pas-de-Calais, Picardy and finally Crimea.
The following pics show the entire effects of the Peace Treaty. It is long! Line 4: The German Reich took 12 States then the State of Japan took 9 States! Then it dawned on me. The Axis states were also fighting Comintern nations - and before we were. Oops!
Four States were annexed and then most of the remaining States were puppeted.
Finally 5 States were liberated. (Damn, I overlooked Tahiti.)
I adjust my imports....
....then inspect the list of Axis nations around the world. I count 13 nations.
Most, if not all, will have no armed forces. Estonia will quickly be occupied by units from Army North.
I order Army South to Sevastopol so that I can ship it elsewhere.
I assign Army Kuban to 1st Army Group....
....then task it with neutralizing the German territory in the Caucasus.
I ask for Military Access to Turkish territory.
The war against the Axis still continues.
There were a fair share of surprises and it may take a while to remedy the new situation.

Comments