Italy - Preparing for an Austrian Campaign - 15 Apr to 20 May 1936

15 Apr 1936: Time to start 'Justifying a War Goal' against Austria. In real life Austria was contested by both Hitler and Mussolini. I believe they almost went to war in the mid-1930's.
21 Apr 1936: I transfer a Bomber Wing and half of a Fighter Wing to the Dodecanese Islands.
My Fuel could be better but the construction of Civilian Factories has priority.
Research has been concluded on Electronic Mechanical Engineering....
....and I select Inter-War Artillery from Breda next.
01 May 1936: Without Italy.
13 May 1936: The first recruited Infantry Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
19 May 1936: A few more Divisions require further training.
All the Destroyers and Submarines have been constructed - just Cruisers and Battleships left. I need to take a further look at this. I don't need a Navy against Austria.
The Resistance levels in East and North Africa are falling although in Libia they are too high for my liking.
The Focus Italian Highways has been completed....
....and I select Fiocchi Munizioni next. I can really use the 2 Military Factories.
I only need an Army against Austria so I won't be producing many aircraft until new models appear. I could try to produce the Bf 109 or Stuka under licence but being Fascist is a problem for Italy.

Comments