Germany - Messerschmitt Bf 109 G and the Abwehr - 19 Apr to 19 May 1940

19 Apr 1940: Now I want to upgrade the Bf 109 D.
I need the Engine III and Bomb Locks.
I replace the 4 x Light MG with 4 x Heavy MG....
....then add Radio Navigation I and Armour Plates.
I rename it Bf 109 G 'Gustav'. It replaces the Bf 109 D currently in production.
I need more Rubber so I impert it from the Dutch East Indies.
25 Apr 1940: As I feared, the UK has enforced its Trade policy on the Netherlands. Also I deny Bulgaria's wish to join the Axis. They are playing Balkan games in the region.
I also reject a Trade Agreement with the Soviet Union.
26 Apr 1940: That peeved them. Research has been completed on Improved Rubber Processing....
....and I select Advanced Machine Tools next.
My current Research projects.
03 May 1940: I select the Event Radio Propaganda which improves War Support to 100%.
05 May 1940: My Construction queue and 2 Refineries will soon be completed.
06 May 1940: Two Aircraft Carriers are now in training and two trained ships are assigned to the Ostseefleet..
08 May 1940: Two new Destroyers are now being constructed and I plan for a total of 24.
I convert the 1. Panzer-Division to the Panzer-Division39 format.
10 May 1940: It needs to be trained with the new equipment.
Three Infanterie-Divisionen have been deployed and I place them in training.
13 May 1940: The trained 291. Infanterie-Division is assigned to Armee Nord.
19 May 1940: The Abwehr has been upgrade with Radio Interception Group (I)....
....and Radio Interception Group (II) is selected next.
I started the Abwehr late but it wasn't neede earlier. 

Comments