Germany - Kriegsmarine Expansion - 02 Jul to 20 Jul 1939

02 Jul 1939: It'll take 60 days to produce the Trucks I need....
....but 509 days to produce the Medium Tanks required. That´s a large deficit. It won't really take that long because I'll add more Military Factories and the Production efficiency will increase over time.
I don't have enough Army XP to do anything at the moment.
Three Infanterie-Divisionen will soon be deployed.
03 Jul 1939: I assign 17 trained Type VII U-Booten to I. U-Boots Flotille.
I assign the Scharnhorst, Gneisenau and 12 Destroyers to the Hochseeflotte.
05 Jul 1939: I create three Theatres for my Armies.
I create an Operations Plan for Armee Süd.
13 Jul 1939: The Estimated Plan Value is 80% but only because the Italians have no forces at the border.
16 Jul 1939: I create 3 new Air Wings at Tyrol....
....then order Pilot Exercises.
The Focus Naval Rearmament has been completed....
....and I select Naval Effort next.
I add the new Dockyards to U-Boot and Destroyer production.
I need more Chromium so I order it from South Africa.
20 Jul 1939: The trained Destroyer Z12 is assigned to the Ostseeflotte....
....whie the trained U-Boot U-45 is assigned to the I. U-Boots Flotille.
I split the I. U-Boots Flotiile in two halves....
....creating the III. U-Boots Flotille.
I ask for Docking Rights in Greece....
....and I receive them.
I order the III. U-Boots Flotille to Heraklion on Crete.
Finally a presence in the Mediterranean. 

Comments