Italy - Post-Campaign Reorganization and Strategy - 04 Apr to 15 Apr 1936

04 Apr 1936: This is new. I'm pulling out of the Naval Treaties, not new, but the Escalation Level is. Since I won the war in less than 140 days it's not a big problem. I also had low casualties too, very low.
I'm transferring my Air Wings back to Lombardia and Sicilia.
I'm making a mistake here and I'll fix it later. I have the Pacify Ethiopia mission comong up and this is the wrong option. (I read the rules after my campaign session.)
I select the Land Doctrine Grand Battle Plan with interesting boni.
Next I select Udo Cavallero as my Chief of Army.
I form an Army Group with all 3 Armies in East Africa and create new Armies for each type of Division. This Army is for CCNN Divisions..
The Focus Ethiopian War Logistics has been bypassed.
Nice Infrastructure developments.
05 Apr 1936: I now have seven Armies in East Africa. I'm combining two which will stay to garrison the country.
I'm strengthening Army Libia with these CCNN Divisions....
....and creating Garrison Regions in Libia..
06 Apr 1936: I'm adding 3 more divisions to Army North.
I'm creating Army Ethiopia with these 'local' Divisions....
....then combining them again. Army North has now become Army Ethiopia.
07 Apr 1936: This is is ithe new mission I mentioned earlier.
My Construction queue and I haven't constructed anything yet but my first Civilian Factory arrives in 12 days. This is not Germany.
12 Apr 1936: I transfer 3 Air Wings of Tactical Bombers to Veneto then order Pilot Exercises.
15 Apr 1936: The Focus A Bandit's War has been completed and I see that Japan is going Fascist.
I select Italian Highways as my next Focus.
Germany and Japan have made their choices so there will not be the Tripartite rubbish nor will there be a Pact of Iron with Germany. Do I help Franco in Spain? No. Without Fascist help the Republicans will probably win but I could send lend lease. All of my Air Wings have obsolete aircraft so Franco can have them.
Another option is to link up with Austria and Hungary. I don't know if that can happen after my next move but Yugoslavia is a good possibility. Not yet though because it's independence is guaranteed by France and Romania. If it goes Communist then it is on the menu. 

Comments