Germany - Reorganization Post-Italian Campaign - 25 Mar to 14 Apr 1941

25 Mar 1941: Good for them.
They want their troops back.
27 Mar 1941: The Kingdom of Two Sicilies (yellow) wants my troops out of country so I aim to send them all to former Yugoslavia.
28 Mar 1941: Research has been completed on Basic Submarine Snorkel....
....and I select Landing Craft next.
My current Research projects.
30 Mar 1941: Gute Besserung.
31 Mar 1941: The Abwehr has been upgraded with Army Department.
I assign 10 Military Factories to the production of Opel Blitz trucks.
I order my two Fleets back to port.
06 Apr 1941: I order the Armee Frankreich to garrison the new territories in northern Italy.
12 Apr 1941: Great idea.
The 8 trained Sicherungs-Divisionen are assigned to Armee Reserve 1....
....and 4 trained Infanterie-Divisionen are assigned to Armee Nord.
Seven Divisionen in Panzerarmee Guderian require further training.
13 Apr 1941: I create Armee Dodec and assign them to garrison the Islands.
Armee Italien is assigned to the French border (???).
The divisions from 3 Axis allies are ordered home by their respective governments.
I create the Fallschirmjäger Korps in Berlin and assign the two Fallschirmjäger-Divisionen to it then order them to Berlin.
Festungs-Division is the new name for Sicherungs-Division.
The Resistance levels in southern Europe.
I create 7 new Air Wings in Lower Austria and Kraków.
Finally the Global Summary and Germany is still #2.
I took a break here. Now I have to go back to the war again. 

Comments