Germany - Germany Enters the War Against Italy - 12 Sep to 27 Sep 1940

12 Sep 1940: That's all of Benelux now.
14-15 Sep 1940: I cancel the garrison mission of Armee Österreich and assign it to the border with Albania.
16 Sep 1940: The Abwehr has been upgraded with Machine-Assisted Decryption (I)....
....and I select Machine-Assisted Decryption (II) next.
They receive a new Recruit, Sofia Schmidt....
....who is assigned to the  Soviet Union in Kiew to build an Intel Network.
Wolf is sent to Smolensk with the same mission.
Three Gebirgs-Divisionen currently in training are assigned to Panzerarmee Guderian.
My current Research projects.
20 Sep 1940: My updated Destroyer production.
24 Sep 1940: My non-Panzer Army production.
26 Sep 1940: My War Justification has been completed....
....and I declare War on Italy.
My opening moves.
Hungary, Bulgaria and Romania join the war.
The War Summary with and without Minor Nations.
The Italians are already losing the conflict. 

Comments