Germany - The Ju 187 C Carrier Dive Bomber - 02 Aug to 07 Aug 1940

02 Aug 1940: I invite Bulgaria to join the Axis because I don't want any problems during my Russian Campaign.
Bulgaria accepts but there are strings attached.
The trained U-Booten U-72 and U-73 are assigned to III. U-Boots Flotille.
I create a Carrier TF consisting of the Graf Zeppelin, a Light Cruiser and 9 Destroyers....
....and as soon as it leaves port I order Pilot Exercises for the Carrier Air Wing.
The barebones Improved Carrier Airframe....
....and I add Engines III and Armour Piercing Bomb Locks....
....followed by 2 x Cannon I and Dive Brakes.
I add Radio Navigation I and Armour Plates.
Voilà! The Ju 187 C is born.
The MIO is Junkers and I place it into production.
05 Aug 1940: The 'strings' plus the Soviet Union has declared war on Japan. I am so happy.
Two Air Wings in Macedonia require Pilot Exercises.
Unfortunately Macedonia has huge Chromium deposits so I import some of it.
Good for Belgium.
My non-Panzer Army production.
The Political Party mix in the Reich.
Finally, Luxembourg joins the Allies.
The future Europe is forming. I have no intention of attacking the Allies. 

Comments