Germany - The Treaty of Belgrade and Aftermath - 31 Oct to 05 Nov 1939

31 Oct 1939: I have the largest VP total so I start by demanding 5 States.
Two are contested but I decide to Forfeit them.
I now demand 4 southern States....
....and I receive all 4. In Round 3 I demand Serbia, Herzogovina and Dalmatia.
I receive all 3 States then demand Bosnia - the last free State.
I receive it then I grab their Navy.
I get that too then I quit the Conference.
01 Nov 1939: The final Treaty.
The Fate of Yugoslavia Focus is bypassed. I didn't intend attacking then annexing Yugoslovakia but the many useful Resources changed my mind.
My next Focus is Expand Dockyard Facilities.
I unlock the Air Doctrine Formation Flying.
The newly-deployed 197. Infanterie-Division is placed in training....
....while the trained Infanterie-Division (mot.) Grossdeutschland is assigned to Panzerarmee Guderian.
Three further trained Infanterie-Divisionen are assigned to Armee Frankreich.
I order Panzerarmee Guderian to garrison the border region with Italy.
Armee Österreich becomes a Garrison Army....
....and I order it to garrison all our States in former Yugoslavia.
02 Nov 1939: I set it all in motion.
05 Nov 1939: In the Infanerie-Divisionem (mot.) I replace the Light Tank Destroyer Battalion with a Medium Tank Destroyer Battalion....
....then add a Field Hospital.
Done.
The 10. Panzer-Division requires more training.
So we took a detour south. I hope that I won't regret it later. 

Comments